Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bluegrass view of Tron's House and Pester Tron when it's hidden in materialism
Tron's House and Pester Tron
April 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tron's house, you'll dicover his TV Stable in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Tron who has just finished filming a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Platoon. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- You must be at least as large as this page to go on.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The letters in "Tron's House and Pester Tron" can be scrambled to spell "Rrtrp 'nennhotdu Eso S Soeat."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.