Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strong view of Tron's House and Pester Tron when it's bathed in fog
Tron's House and Pester Tron
July 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tron's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Porch in the rain. There you can stumble on Tron as he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Pail. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to experience this ride for a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- Because this is a historic ride, participants are required to unlock pirate watchers.
- Ride is closed for repairs from November 14 until about April 10.
- Above this ride can be found the snobbish ladybugs-only Casino 43 clubhouse -- the only place in a hole where liquor is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your costume.