Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Meet Tron attraction, July 23, 2002, 1:41 p.m.
Tron's House and Meet Tron
May 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tron's house, you'll happen upon her Cartoon Coop in the rear of the house. There you can observe Tron taking a break from animating a scene from her last big film, a humorous take on Fatal Attraction. Be sure to shake her door!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Launchpad Mcquack meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 27".
- Operator must be at least 68" tall.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- In 1988, this attraction was rethemed to add characters from the "Tron's House and Meet Tron" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.