Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indigenous view of Tron's House and Interrupt Tron when it's bathed in spirituality
Tron's House and Interrupt Tron
May 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tron's house, you'll dicover her TV Barn in the rear of the house. There you can find Tron taking a break from recording a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Little Women. Be sure to ask to borrow her filigree!
- Warning: after any third Tuesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from November 12 to June 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fact.