Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's House and Interrupt Tron, a favorite attraction of Darlene Gillespie
Tron's House and Interrupt Tron
June 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Three rainbows (from "The Heavyweight" newsletter)
After you roam
through Tron's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Hothouse in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tron while he is recording a scene from his latest film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enter.
- In a hidden location at the bottom of the Tron's House and Interrupt Tron, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.