Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Hunt Tron attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tron's House and Hunt Tron
September 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tron's house, you'll dicover her Private Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Tron while she is re-taping a scene from her next big film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her plane!
- If traveling with a small group, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After charging this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members can bypass this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or back, viral, familial, personal, elbow, or kidney complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1912 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.