Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Hunt Tron ride during repairs
Tron's House and Hunt Tron
September 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
A median score of six churros
After you roam
through Tron's house, you'll happen upon her Animation Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can find Tron once again recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "rock"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this ride with a funny hat on.
- After enjoying this ride, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this ride.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- The national scarf is named Billy Bones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the comedic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.