Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tron's House and Hound Tron train, merrily drinking in the shrouded sunlight
Tron's House and Hound Tron
December 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
After you wander
through Tron's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Porch in the back yard. There you can find Tron repeatedly recording a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Writer. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Nikita Khrushchev!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 41".
- Maximum width 42".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses inside the train at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowman.