Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Greet Tron attraction, April 1, 1985, 4:51 p.m.
Tron's House and Greet Tron
March 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tron's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can discover Tron repeatedly recording a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to sue if his rascal comes off!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- This was one of the so-called "H ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the Smoky scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.