Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An old view of Tron's House and Greet Tron when it's not covered in darkness
Tron's House and Greet Tron
December 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Two toons (from "Green Padawan" discussion forum)
After you walk
through Tron's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Tron repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome pen!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this ride only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Aladdin photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Yawning may occur.
- During weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Ride is closed for a private event from July 30 until something like January 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.