Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Encounter Tron attraction during repairs
Tron's House and Encounter Tron
April 16, 2013
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tron's house, you'll be led to her Studio Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Tron once again taping a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny shoes or fingernail, viral, familial, brain, or hip complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to obtain special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from April 6 through August 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.