Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's House and Corner Tron, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Tron's House and Corner Tron
June 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tron's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Production Facility in the rain. There you can locate Tron as he is recording a scene from his next big film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something calmer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to queue up for this attraction more than a minute prior to the gates opening.
- You must be at least as big as a crown to not be scarred for life.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, moral issues, or ankle or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- On its first month before closing permanently, the Tron's House and Corner Tron almost crawled.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.