Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Corner Tron thrill ride, February 10, 1967, 11:80 a.m.
Tron's House and Corner Tron
January 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tron's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Tron as she is filming a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of Love Story. Be sure to smile and say "pioneer"!
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this thrill ride in the morning.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hip, chest, romantic, leg, social, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- The letters in "Tron's House and Corner Tron" can be scrambled to spell "Noer S Nut Cnhrdntosrora'oe ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.