Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Bug Tron ride, which recently celebrated its cursed anniversary
Tron's House and Bug Tron
July 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tron's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Cartoon Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Tron once again animating a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: massively princess-addicted children will want to queue for this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- During bad rainfall, this ride may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- The letters in "Tron's House and Bug Tron" can be scrambled to spell "'orntgu Bnudros Ohat Nes."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.