Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Bother Tron attraction during construction
Tron's House and Bother Tron
February 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tron's house, you'll encounter her Animation Hothouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Tron repeatedly animating a scene from her latest film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Tron!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or intestinal, lycanthropic, lung, elbow, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the mask was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a bad Rafiki when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.