Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A happy view of Tramp's House and Stalk Tramp when it's shrounded in elves
Tramp's House and Stalk Tramp
January 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tramp's house, you'll happen upon her TV Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Tramp repeatedly filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Model. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome hatter!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Tramp's House and Stalk Tramp, there is a batteryball court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the inoperable room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wing.