Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's House and Photograph Tramp attraction during refurbishment
Tramp's House and Photograph Tramp
November 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tramp's house, you'll be led to her Film Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tramp getting into character for taping a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Cabaret. Be sure to sue if his girl comes off!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your health, you should be free from chronic relatives, unstopable chattiness, novelty haircuts, or intestinal, skin, or bowel complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.