Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Tramp's House and Photograph Tramp when it's not bathed in fog
Tramp's House and Photograph Tramp
July 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tramp's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Tramp taking a break from taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Flume. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will make silly comments to you.
- Before riding this train, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, low blood pressure, trendy clothing, or hair, knee, or leg issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In 2011, this train was reworked to add additional artwork from the classic "Tramp's House and Photograph Tramp" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.