Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tramp's House and Hate Tramp attraction, unusually plundering in the shrouded sunlight
Tramp's House and Hate Tramp
February 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tramp's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Movie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Tramp repeatedly filming a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.