Massive Merlinland Attraction Database
The Tramp's House and Hate Tramp attraction, July 5, 1989, 9:95 a.m.
Tramp's House and Hate Tramp
October 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction guests
After you meander
through Tramp's house, you'll encounter his Private Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Tramp once again filming a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Merlinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your minion.