Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tramp's House and Corner Tramp attraction during construction
Tramp's House and Corner Tramp
September 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tramp's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Shed in the back yard. There you can find Tramp repeatedly re-filming a scene from her last film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "deer"!
- Guests traveling with joyful periods should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.