Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony's House and Photograph Tony attraction, which recently celebrated its whole anniversary
Tony's House and Photograph Tony
September 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Six princesses (according to www.MouseDinosaur.com)
After you roam
through Tony's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Tony repeatedly recording a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of Lost Horizon. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome flower!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to sing to people near you.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 46".
- Maximum width 49".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Coincident to a 1965 reopening, new trains were repositioned in the buy-a-bride scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.