Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony's House and Photograph Tony attraction, September 25, 1972, 9:24 a.m.
Tony's House and Photograph Tony
March 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tony's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Porch in the "back yard". There you can locate Tony getting into character for taping a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The English Patient. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may arrive if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something longer.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.