Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony's House and Interrupt Tony, a favorite attraction of Lobo
Tony's House and Interrupt Tony
July 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tony's house, you'll come across her Studio Barn in the back yard. There you can find Tony who has just finished taping a scene from her last big film, a humorous take on The Fugitive. Be sure to shake her sign!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or shoulder complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes (in that order) inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tony's House and Interrupt Tony alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.