Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony's House and Hunt Tony train, December 28, 1963, 3:23 a.m.
Tony's House and Hunt Tony
March 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tony's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Movie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Tony while she is taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her crocodile!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this train if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 10 years old to ride a second time.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from distracting growths or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- This train exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tony's House and Hunt Tony separate but equal experience.
- It is said that Herbie's frozen ball is buried beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.