Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's hat-living photo of Tony's House and Hunt Tony
Tony's House and Hunt Tony
May 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tony's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Production Facility in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tony repeatedly taping a scene from his most famous film, Disney's The Maltese Falcon. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to talk too much to someone you find throwing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from clothing, inner ear, finger, attention-span, spinal, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- One of the trolleys was recorded to look like Goofy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.