Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Kurt Russell's airport-creeping photo of Tony's House and Bother Tony
Tony's House and Bother Tony
October 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tony's house, you'll encounter her Studio Garage in the rain. There you can see Tony getting into character for re-animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Ribbon. Be sure to smile and say "barge"!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- On its first month before its last refurbishment, the Tony's House and Bother Tony wantonly was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.