Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Pester Tonka attraction at dusk
Tonka's House and Pester Tonka
March 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tonka's house, you'll dicover her Film Garage in the rear of the house. There you can see Tonka once again recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome character!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- During hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The rock in the architect room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Through the Wing".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.