Massive Disneygondola Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Pester Tonka attraction during repairs
Tonka's House and Pester Tonka
July 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tonka's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Film Stable in the rain. There you can find Tonka taking a break from recording a scene from her most famous film, a humorous take on The Exorcist. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- Contains trademarked characters that may panic service animals.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The letters in "Tonka's House and Pester Tonka" can be scrambled to spell "Nad Tk Treao 'aksnhso Ntouepes."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneygondola Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.