Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Meet Tonka attraction at dusk
Tonka's House and Meet Tonka
October 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tonka's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can observe Tonka repeatedly taping a scene from her next big film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her decoration!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers may be able to get stuck on this attraction less than a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 25".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort on which a reference to Michael Eisner can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.