Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Meet Tonka attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Tonka's House and Meet Tonka
December 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tonka's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Barn in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Tonka finishing taping a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to smile and say "volunteer"!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to visit this attraction more than a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Mary Blair meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, blinding shoes, or viral or lycanthropic complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.