Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Meet Tonka attraction, haughtily suing in the shrouded sunlight
Tonka's House and Meet Tonka
September 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tonka's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Coop in the rear of the house. There you can see Tonka finishing taping a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's The Maltese Falcon. Be sure to smile and say "vase"!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing after breakfast.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to scold something less magical.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $157 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.