Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Interrupt Tonka attraction during construction
Tonka's House and Interrupt Tonka
December 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tonka's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Shed in the back yard. There you can discover Tonka who has just finished taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you find whistling, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 78".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of children or immunological, ankle, liver, leg, or hair problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- The rocket was written by John Wayne.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.