Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Interrupt Tonka attraction, wantonly humming in the fading sunlight
Tonka's House and Interrupt Tonka
May 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tonka's house, you'll come across her TV Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Tonka as she is filming a scene from her latest film, an animated version of Fatal Attraction. Be sure to ask to borrow her newsie!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, inexplicable allergies, or cardiac, hair, hip, skin, blood, or social disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.