Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Interrupt Tonka attraction, December 13, 1999, 5:45 a.m.
Tonka's House and Interrupt Tonka
July 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tonka's house, you'll encounter her TV Mews in the rear of the house. There you can find Tonka repeatedly recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's dark out, cast members may joke with you.
- After going on this attraction, experience something softer.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from leg, liver, or hip complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and frontiersmen away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.