Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's House and Interrupt Tonka, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Tonka's House and Interrupt Tonka
June 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tonka's house, you'll dicover his Private Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Tonka while he is recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his acrobat!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Contains antique signage.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Tonka's House and Interrupt Tonka" can be scrambled to spell "Sn Antrottapike Ah Esunnu Dtkro'o."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.