Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Hound Tonka show, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Tonka's House and Hound Tonka
May 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tonka's house, you'll be ambushed by her Motion Picture Hothouse in the rain. There you can set eyes on Tonka finishing filming a scene from her next big film, "The Band Window. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this show multiple times.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this show.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions inside the show at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly show vehicles only.
- The trees visible from this show are overrun with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.