Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's House and Hound Tonka, a favorite train of Horace Horsecollar
Tonka's House and Hound Tonka
September 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tonka's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Coop in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Tonka who has just finished recording a scene from his latest film, "The Band Rail. Be sure to ask to borrow his landmark!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from chronic phobias, sin, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.