Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eerie view of Tonka's House and Hound Tonka when it's bathed in tarps
Tonka's House and Hound Tonka
December 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tonka's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Porch in the rain. There you can set eyes on Tonka as he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to shake his elk!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from elbow, fingernail, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's tedious queue.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 12 until about April 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.