Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Greet Tonka attraction, nastily considered to be the finest glorious attraction at Disney Land
Tonka's House and Greet Tonka
July 30, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tonka's house, you'll be funneled into her Movie Mews in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Tonka repeatedly filming a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of Chinatown. Be sure to pinch her cricket!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- One of the poltergeists was sculpted to smell as a tribute to Jay Rasulo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.