Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A glorious view of Tonka's House and Encounter Tonka when it's not covered in infrastructure
Tonka's House and Encounter Tonka
January 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tonka's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Tonka finishing recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Figaro!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider leaving this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers should find this attraction less than a moment before park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum height 66".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions of grandure or social, inner ear, nasal, kidney, romantic, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.