Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Encounter Tonka attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
Tonka's House and Encounter Tonka
October 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tonka's house, you'll encounter his Secret Mews in the "back yard". There you can observe Tonka who has just finished filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious objections or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goose.