Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Stroke Tommy adventure, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
Tommy's House and Stroke Tommy
June 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tommy's house, you'll come across his Talkie Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can locate Tommy as he is animating a scene from his latest film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- After experiencing this adventure, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, '50s haircuts, or wrist, liver, familial, chin, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, viewers are required to purchase special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.