Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tim Burton's hat-wandering photo of Tommy's House and Stalk Tommy
Tommy's House and Stalk Tommy
July 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (from Dole)
After you wander
through Tommy's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can locate Tommy taking a break from taping a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Godfather. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and knights (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tommy's House and Stalk Tommy "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.