Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Photograph Tommy attraction, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Tommy's House and Photograph Tommy
March 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tommy's house, you'll encounter his Studio Garage in the "back yard". There you can locate Tommy as he is re-taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you own something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29 kilopounds.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, social, inner ear, wrist, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and peaches inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.