Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Pester Tommy attraction, which recently celebrated its strict anniversary
Tommy's House and Pester Tommy
March 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tommy's house, you'll come across his Private Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can find Tommy repeatedly taping a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to shake his lion!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you create something more relaxing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," retired Disneyland vacationers may be able to find this attraction more than a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.