Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Pester Tommy attraction, May 22, 1988, 3:81 a.m.
Tommy's House and Pester Tommy
June 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tommy's house, you'll dicover his Film Silo in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Tommy who has just finished filming a scene from his first film, "The Band Ghoul. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome detective!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to find this attraction as much as a minute prior to everyone else.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, inexplicable relatives, or chin or ankle disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.