Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Interrupt Tommy attraction during repairs
Tommy's House and Interrupt Tommy
June 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined family reunions
After you meander
through Tommy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Mews in the rain. There you can find Tommy repeatedly filming a scene from her next big film, "The Band Kite. Be sure to smile and say "melody"!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Rudyard Kipling fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for adults.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.