Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Interrupt Tommy attraction, July 17, 1986, 3:49 a.m.
Tommy's House and Interrupt Tommy
June 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tommy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Talkie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Tommy as he is recording a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Contains holographic illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.