Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Hear Tommy attraction during construction
Tommy's House and Hear Tommy
November 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tommy's house, you'll dicover his TV Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Tommy as he is re-recording a scene from his last big film, Disney's The Deer Hunter. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: massively princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may wake if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Guest in front must be at least 64" tall.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to buy themed harnesses.
- One of the patches was fashioned to age like Fritz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.