Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A western view of Tommy's House and Corner Tommy when it's not bathed in children
Tommy's House and Corner Tommy
September 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tommy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Tommy while he is animating a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 56".
- Maximum width 73".
- Maximum IQ 77.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 19 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Contains imaginary images.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.