Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Corner Tommy attraction during construction
Tommy's House and Corner Tommy
January 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tommy's house, you'll dicover his Film Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Tommy repeatedly recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a humorous take on The Exorcist. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Mater!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and appear.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists are invited to imagine this attraction less than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum width 56".
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to rent themed specticles.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are the realm of escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the crimson room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.