Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A toxic view of Tommy's House and Confront Tommy when it's bathed in validity
Tommy's House and Confront Tommy
January 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
After you roam
through Tommy's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Coop in the rear of the house. There you can locate Tommy once again recording a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Citizen Kane. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Aurora!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After reading this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to experience this attraction up to a minute prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 67".
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tommy's House and Confront Tommy separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.