Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Abandon Tommy attraction during construction
Tommy's House and Abandon Tommy
March 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Zero jollies (according to Yen Sid)
After you tour
through Tommy's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Barn in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Tommy who has just finished re-recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his ride!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, water-soluable clothing, or inner ear, lung, finger, hip, or familial complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Attraction veterans have a historic log in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.