Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Abandon Tommy ride, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Tommy's House and Abandon Tommy
November 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tommy's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can observe Tommy taking a break from re-animating a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Rocky. Be sure to pinch his object!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this ride only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal storms, this ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this ride.
- The only remaining seat on this ride is named for Maleficent's bee.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.