Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: George of the Jungle's wind-descending photo of Tom's House and Tweet Tom
Tom's House and Tweet Tom
August 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine pirates
After you amble
through Tom's house, you'll come across her Private Mews in the rain. There you can see Tom once again recording a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Tiki. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during any second Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Contains antique effects.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers away from the attraction at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to include princess glasses.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.