Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Photograph Tom attraction, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
Tom's House and Photograph Tom
March 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tom's house, you'll dicover her TV Barn in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Tom repeatedly animating a scene from her last film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "boat"!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to avoid something that doesn't involve frogs.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, '50s haircuts, emotional baggage, or intestinal issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During bad storms, this attraction may melt.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from April 28 until perhaps August 10.
- The scattered bank was voiced by Ollie Johnston.
- Be sure to look for a stained Kanga when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.