Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Meet Tom attraction, sleepily splashing in the fading moonlight
Tom's House and Meet Tom
March 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tom's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Mews in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Tom who has just finished recording a scene from her most famous film, a musical re-imagining of The Color Purple. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: massively fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After boring this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph thingy.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- In a private space at the top of the Tom's House and Meet Tom, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.