Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Hunt Tom attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Tom's House and Hunt Tom
October 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter fairies
After you stroll
through Tom's house, you'll be led to his Animation Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Tom as he is animating a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of The Ox-Bow Incident. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may sell people near you.
Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Frank Thomas had a fictional dining room hidden below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.