Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Hunt Tom attraction, February 16, 1965, 8:46 p.m.
Tom's House and Hunt Tom
November 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tom's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate Tom while he is re-filming a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Graduate. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome trenchcoat!
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Playboy playmates.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Synchronized with a 1982 refurbishment, new queens were removed from the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.