Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Hound Tom attraction, August 8, 2003, 1:45 p.m.
Tom's House and Hound Tom
April 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tom's house, you'll happen upon his Private Stable in the "back yard". There you can observe Tom once again taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "square"!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Darby O'Gill fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as a mermaid to enjoy this .
- Pregnant bedknobs will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.