Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tom's House and Hound Tom attraction at park opening
Tom's House and Hound Tom
January 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tom's house, you'll come across his Film Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can discover Tom once again filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to smile and say "pen"!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Dave Smith photo garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 38 years old to ride on Leap Year.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from now until perhaps April 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.