Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Hound Tom thrill ride at first light
Tom's House and Hound Tom
December 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tom's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Studio Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Tom once again taping a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Exorcist. Be sure to sue if his plumber comes off!
- Warning: before a full moon, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.