Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tom's House and Corner Tom attraction at park closing
Tom's House and Corner Tom
September 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
After you mosey
through Tom's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can see Tom getting into character for animating a scene from his last film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "toaster"!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.