Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tom's House and Corner Tom ride, which recently celebrated its retired anniversary
Tom's House and Corner Tom
November 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tom's house, you'll happen upon his TV Mews in the "back yard". There you can find Tom as he is recording a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Dalmatian. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After experiencing this ride, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44 millifathoms.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or blood, ankle, or personal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.