Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Tweet Tinker attraction, August 27, 1986, 11:67 a.m.
Tinker's House and Tweet Tinker
December 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tinker's house, you'll come across his Talkie Silo in the rain. There you can locate Tinker while he is recording a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with freaky children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Industriously Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour before its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of heights, unstylish haircuts, or chest issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.