Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Tweet Tinker attraction at first light
Tinker's House and Tweet Tinker
May 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Nine mouse ears
After you amble
through Tinker's house, you'll be led to her Private Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate Tinker finishing animating a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Titan. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair, elbow, skin, romantic, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.