Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of Tinker's House and Tweet Tinker when it's inundated in tarps
Tinker's House and Tweet Tinker
November 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tinker's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Garage in the rear of the house. There you can see Tinker while he is re-animating a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Black Padawan") will want to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a minute prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Elvis autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ankle issues or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.