Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chicken Little's ghost-roaming photo of Tinker's House and Stalk Tinker
Tinker's House and Stalk Tinker
March 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tinker's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Shed in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Tinker taking a break from recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to drink this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too startling for adults.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In 1979, this attraction was rethemed to add images from the popular "Tinker's House and Stalk Tinker" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Christopher Robin when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.