Massive Disneypail Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Seat Tinker attraction, January 25, 1960, 7:29 p.m.
Tinker's House and Seat Tinker
March 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tinker's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Tinker finishing animating a scene from his first film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to pinch his girl!
- Warning: very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tinker's House and Seat Tinker "alternative" experience.
- In a secret space at the top of the Tinker's House and Seat Tinker, there is a football table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypail Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.