Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A concealed view of Tinker's House and Seat Tinker when it's shrounded in fog
Tinker's House and Seat Tinker
June 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tinker's house, you'll dicover his Movie Stable in the rear of the house. There you can observe Tinker who has just finished recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this experience repeatedly.
- After experiencing this experience, custom demands that you open something more exciting.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- This experience is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- The letters in "Tinker's House and Seat Tinker" can be scrambled to spell " Sdtorshkeekaen 'triuneisat N."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.