Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tinker's House and Photograph Tinker attraction during construction
Tinker's House and Photograph Tinker
September 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tinker's house, you'll come across her Talkie Garage in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Tinker as she is re-animating a scene from her latest film, a musical re-imagining of High Noon. Be sure to sue if his mask comes off!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No food or churros allowed.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a famous Disney equipment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.