Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Photograph Tinker attraction, dashingly debuting in the shrouded sunlight
Tinker's House and Photograph Tinker
December 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tinker's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Tinker getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his individual!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 60".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of heights, or social, brain, or stomach disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to wear precision writers.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Cavern of Edison Square.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.