Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A destructible view of Tinker's House and Meet Tinker when it's not shrounded in tarps
Tinker's House and Meet Tinker
July 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
After you mosey
through Tinker's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Tinker getting into character for animating a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Icicle. Be sure to smile and say "magnet"!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this ride, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve Hawaiians.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo area.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or inner ear, viral, blood, bowel, or liver disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Ride is closed for emergency complete replacement from July 21 to February 28.
- This is one of the only rides that has not been painted since the area opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.