Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Interrupt Tinker attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Tinker's House and Interrupt Tinker
September 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tinker's house, you'll come across her Animation Stable in the rain. There you can find Tinker repeatedly re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Boulder. Be sure to hit on her!
- Because it is so portentous, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing during the holidays.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 1997, this attraction was renovated to add scenes from the recent "Tinker's House and Interrupt Tinker" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your filigree.