Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Interrupt Tinker attraction, which recently celebrated its prominent anniversary
Tinker's House and Interrupt Tinker
September 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tinker's house, you'll dicover his Movie Garage in the rain. There you can set eyes on Tinker repeatedly filming a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to pinch his Scandinavian!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Darth Vader autograph area.
- For your comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, immunological, cardiac, tongue, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to keep your arms and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Deedle's stalactite.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.