Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A formal view of Tinker's House and Interrupt Tinker when it's shrounded in fog
Tinker's House and Interrupt Tinker
November 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
After you tour
through Tinker's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Porch in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tinker who has just finished filming a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Inception. Be sure to smile and say "tiki"!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- During fair storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and legs inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.