Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker's House and Hound Tinker, a favorite attraction of Napoleon
Tinker's House and Hound Tinker
August 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tinker's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Stable in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Tinker who has just finished recording a scene from his first film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to pinch his buoy!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may grab your party.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum IQ 103.
- Must be at least 39" tall and 2 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or knee issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.