Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Hound Tinker experience, grandly considered to be the premier watchful experience at Disneyland
Tinker's House and Hound Tinker
September 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tinker's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Tinker as he is taping a scene from his last film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable phobias or nasal, cardiac, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled relocation from June 8 to July 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.