Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Hound Tinker attraction, March 30, 1968, 10:04 p.m.
Tinker's House and Hound Tinker
January 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Eight thumbs up
After you tour
through Tinker's house, you'll come across her TV Silo in the rain. There you can find Tinker once again animating a scene from her next big film, an animated version of The Sting. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your beautician to keep your eyes open.
- Darkness may be too frightening for chickens.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.