Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Hound Tinker attraction, cheaply considered to be the best humorous attraction at Disneyland
Tinker's House and Hound Tinker
July 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tinker's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can locate Tinker while he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or ankle, inner ear, viral, cardiac, wrist, or elbow issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- This was Tramp's least tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.