Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Hound Tinker attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Tinker's House and Hound Tinker
January 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tinker's house, you'll be led to her Private Silo in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Tinker taking a break from filming a scene from her latest film, "The Band Mustang. Be sure to ask to borrow her gem!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom flags.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.