Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Climb Tinker attraction, which recently celebrated its missing anniversary
Tinker's House and Climb Tinker
March 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tinker's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can see Tinker getting into character for filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to sue if his face comes off!
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of impatient door-to-door salesmen.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1980 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.