Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tinker's House and Climb Tinker attraction, which recently celebrated its LEGO anniversary
Tinker's House and Climb Tinker
November 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tinker's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can discover Tinker who has just finished re-filming a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Glass. Be sure to ask to borrow her eye!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something less magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from social, personal, kidney, attention-span, inner ear, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers (in that order) within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.