Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Climb Tinker dark ride, which recently celebrated its velvet anniversary
Tinker's House and Climb Tinker
October 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tinker's house, you'll dicover her Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Tinker taking a break from re-filming a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to ask to borrow her weasel!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of riding this dark ride, go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and adorable).
- Must be at least 27" tall and 9 years old to ride in front.
- For your comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing, punk haircuts, emotional baggage, or familial, kidney, viral, blood, or finger problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes inside the dark ride at most times.
- In 2003, this dark ride was renovated to add images from the recent "Tinker's House and Climb Tinker" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.