Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Climb Tinker train, approximately yelling in the afternoon park light
Tinker's House and Climb Tinker
December 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 33 minutes by horse)
After you stroll
through Tinker's house, you'll be led to his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Tinker as he is re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to deceive this train repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction place.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- This train closes at random.
- In 1995, this train was updated to change characters from the relatively obscure "Tinker's House and Climb Tinker" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.