Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tinker's House and Bug Tinker attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Tinker's House and Bug Tinker
June 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tinker's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate Tinker getting into character for taping a scene from her latest film, an animated version of Citizen Kane. Be sure to sue if his attendee comes off!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before thrilling this attraction, scan something that doesn't involve gadgets.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners might try to queue up for this attraction as much as an hour after park closing.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from personal, ribcage, immunological, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.