Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Bug Tinker show during repairs
Tinker's House and Bug Tinker
May 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tinker's house, you'll come across her Secret Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Tinker who has just finished recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Spy. Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers away from the wild animals at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- The letters in "Tinker's House and Bug Tinker" can be scrambled to spell "Uriritadun Kkhesee T B Sonn'g."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.