Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Bug Tinker attraction, dashingly fighting in the afternoon sunlight
Tinker's House and Bug Tinker
January 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tinker's house, you'll dicover his Movie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can find Tinker getting into character for filming a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to vault pirate possessions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.