Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Bug Tinker attraction, May 18, 1994, 6:55 a.m.
Tinker's House and Bug Tinker
April 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tinker's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Barn in the rear of the house. There you can see Tinker once again re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to visit this attraction up to an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.