Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Bother Tinker attraction at park closing
Tinker's House and Bother Tinker
November 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tinker's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Tinker finishing recording a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to sing to you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, unexplained growths, excessive chattiness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle, hip, stomach, nasal, or lycanthropic problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs within the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from May 31 until something like August 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.