Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's House and Tweet Timon, a favorite attraction of Dale
Timon's House and Tweet Timon
June 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Timon's house, you'll happen upon his Private Stable in the back yard. There you can observe Timon taking a break from taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Pest. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to sew this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- Doc Hudson was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.